Saturday, March 31, 2012

Kathmandu



Arrived at Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu, Nepal.  Pasang Sherpa, a younger brother of Mingma Sherpa, welcome us with Kata.


Coming into Nepal again.  It was fifth visit for me, so I have no many interest in tourism within the city.  I am rather busy in mind for being the leader as well as dealing with the unfinished workings at my graduate program.

No airplane to Lukla past three days, for the weather at the village was ineligible to have small aircrafts landing safely.  We have to have wait days in the dusty, crowdy, but live capital.


3 comments:

  1. May there be good weather on the day of your flight to Lukla Young.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 등정에 성공하고 무사귀환을 기원 합니다.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Young, I guess you would have summited the Everest by now.

    ReplyDelete